CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM, INC. GOALS:
- To operate an effective and efficient program beneficial to everyone we serve.
- To ensure that children enrolled in the Child and Adult Care Food
- Program under our sponsorship receive nutritious meals in a clean, safe and pleasant environment.
- To provide nutrition education, CACFP funding, and a professional staff to monitor compliance and give support to our Childcare Providers.
- To identify and help solve unmet childhood hunger needs in our communities.
- To be conscientious stewards of the federal funds we administer.
- To be conscientious stewards of any donated funds or services.
We serve and support low income children and care providers. Ensuring providers are within compliance is one of CNP’s greatest responsibilities and consumes the bulk of our resources.
We need funding:
- to assist sites which need some start-up help.
- to train parents.
- to give parents and providers materials to help them learn healthy eating habits
- to involve the children we serve in health eating activities
- to give providers awards, prizes, etc. for excellence.
- to update technology.
- for outreach to underserved communities.
- to ensure providers have potable water.